Laundry Room Feng Shui
Following Feng Shui tips that can be used even in your laundry room is highly beneficial in balancing energies for living a healthy and prosperous life.
Feng Shui for laundry room creates a pleasant environment through manipulation and channeling of non-physical forces.
It releases negativity from your house by changing the interior and color of your walls, and relocating the furniture for spiritual fulfillment to bring empowerment and clarity in your life.
Feng Shui Tips For Your Laundry Room
- Feng Shui ideas and suggestions for laundry rooms are quite similar to those for bathroom as both the areas are ruled by the Water element. Thus, the room should not be placed in a fire area of your house.
In addition, make sure the space is neither too wide open (makes money flow away quickly) nor excessively cluttered (it restricts the flow of money). Disorganized arrangement and chaos blocks positive energy.
- According to this ancient art, it is suggested to keep the laundry room door closed when you are not doing laundry. Plus, ensure that the washing machine lid is also closed.
Moreover, if there are any plumbing leaks or leaks from hoses, do not delay in getting this problem fixed because water denotes the flow of wealth.
- Balance the Water element of your laundry room in accordance with Feng Shui by incorporating objects prepared from clay representing the Earth element. It is for this reason that people use brown, beige or yellow color in this room.
- Cleanliness plays a significant role in making Feng Shui effective. Thus, keep laundry equipments clean by getting rid of any buildup in your washer and dryer. Wash the floor, sink, mirror, and other fixtures from time to time. Needless to say, empty the trash regularly.
- Keeping the room organized not only promotes good Feng Shui but also reduces your burden. So, arrange your laundry supplies in shelves or cabinets in an orderly way. In case you have a small laundry room, keep the laundry baskets and hampers in some other room to avoid clutter on the floor.
- When you are done with the laundry work, fold or hang up the clothes and put them away immediately. Finally, tidy up the area.
- Having a large-leaved plant in the laundry room serves as a nice Feng Shui cure if it is in the wealth area. Choose a plant that is not spiky.
Alternatively, you can opt for eight stalks of Lucky Bamboo. Moreover, you can place a bowl of multi-colored crystals (preferably blue and green) in the room to attract wealth.
Watch this video to understand more about Feng Shui in laundry room or bathroom.
- If you prefer to have a clock in the room then remember to replace the batteries when needed before it stops. Remove the ones that do not function at all.
- Lighting is another important aspect as it is a source of energy. Therefore, keep your laundry room well-lit.
- Keep the wall color light (cream, pale blue, green, light purple, etc.) and decorate the walls with some natural scenery to promote harmony and prosperity.
As this complex and ancient Chinese art is requires deep knowledge and understanding, make sure you do thorough research about appropriate Feng Shui ideas that you can use in your laundry room, whether small or large.
Posted in Laundry Room Ideas